Saturday 14 November 2015

White with 1 November Challenge

 
White with 1 November Challenge
 
 
Hi again,

Thought I'd keep persisting with this....so this is my entry for the November challenge.

To create this page I have first sprayed and dropped Dylusions Crushed Grape Ink Spray to start my background. I have then stamped Kaisercraft Scissors using Stazon Royal Purple. The flower is a deconstructed Manor House Bloom with a felt Creative glued to the Centre with a piece of twine from my stash. All of the photos were printed as 3x4 size however 2 were cropped prior to printing on a Canon Selphy. The resin pieces have again been provided by The Resin Rainbow, while the white paper clay feather I made using Stampin' Up Paper Clay and a mould, the dyed feathers are from my stash. Lastly all the word stamps are from a gelatins set "Hello!"


9 comments:

  1. This layout looks wonderful Sherree! fabulous layout for your pussy cat! Thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, and love your design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've used multiple photos and the Grape looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Sherree, cute photos also. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the style and layout of the pictures! Thanks for playing along with our grape challenge at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you persisted with this layout, wonderful. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete